Paper gift bows are so crazy easy to make and I just adore the custom look. I may never buy another gift bow again! Give them a try and tell me what you think.
Paper Gift Bows Tutorial
Supplies: cardstock or patterned paper, stapler, adhesive
1. Cut strips of paper to these sizes… 3 – 3/4″x10″ strips, 2 – 3/4″x8.5″ strips, 1 – 3/4″x4″ strip
2. Start your bow by twisting each of the five long strips into a figure 8 shape and stapling in the center.
3. Adhere the large three looped strips together and the medium looped strips together.
4. Adhere the smaller strips into the center of the larger. Staple the small strip into a single loop.
5. Adhere the small loop into the center of your bow to finish it.
Use these fun paper bows to decorate packages and gift bags. They are perfect for a coordinated gift or for using of scraps of paper. If you have a 4.5″ x 10″ scrap of paper, you can make this bow. For this project I’ve used the Al Fresco paper from the Picket Fence line by Lily Bee Design.